Saturday, September 01, 2007

Holey Socks!


Holey Socks!, originally uploaded by Theresa Di Moan.

Haven't worn my flower-holed knee highs in a while. With the weather cooling off today for September 1st, it was just the right time for that! I worn these outdoors with my red Naot Mary Janes (a nice way to turn this quite conservatively shaped shoe into a more kinky/funky look), and indoors as tabi socks for my indoor Asian inspired thongs.


Holey Socks!, originally uploaded by Theresa Di Moan.

P.s. In the background is this really cool copper lantern that I got from a friend, it has a red glass "bulb" to protect the candle light... Haven't really had a good spot for that one, it's just rolling around my house homeless. I'm so terrible when it comes to interior decoration initiatives. Takes me ages to put up a picture - even a favourite one! Quite pathetic, really, considering that I know how to do it... This p.s. is longer than the rest of the message, which is even worse LOL!

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger voluptuous33 said...

I love you site!!!:) I'm crazy about my socks/shoes collection too... glad to have found someone with the same passion!
Have you checked out fluevog's site these days? They have been having a mega sale forever... got some really cool kicks there :)
by the way, sock dream the site is to die for...

12:54 AM  
Blogger Theresa di Moan said...

Voluptuous,
Thanks for reading and commenting on my foot for thought :)

I just LURVE Fluevog (not affiliated with them though LOL!).
I have lots of pairs from Fluevog; their shop is not far from where I live and I visit their A LOT. They also have a layaway program, which is really awesome (and kicks the big sharky credit companies' ass at the same time LOL)

And I've just placed an order at Sock Dreams (been lemming their socks for a long time and finally took the plunge and ordered a few really cool socks which I hope to post here when they arrive. Stuff you just can't get anywhere else.

I hope to see you here again real soon!
xo
T.

3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home