Saturday, August 11, 2007

Letting Go...


Letting Go..., originally uploaded by Theresa Di Moan.

Letting go of an ugly shoe is a lot more difficult than letting go of someone you really love. There is no comparison, really. Except for the letting go thing. But just as you are not quite convinced that I walked all the way home with one shoe, you shouldn't be convinced too easily that I've let go of someone I still love and just hop around happily all by myself or start investing in a new pair of shoes that I don't even know if I like yet...

Silver Crocs and green lycra footlets from Payless ShoeSource. Colours in perfect harmony with nature...

Labels: , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Linda said...

Many thanks for the link - and apologies, I am of course a size 5, or 35! I had a similar experience to you with a pair of Birkenstocks (ugh, why did I buy them?) but I did feel a bit sorry to see your Croc consigned to a watery grave. Anyway, great post! Warmest wishes,

3:40 AM  
Blogger Theresa di Moan said...

Linda, I used a long stick to retrieve the floating Croc. It can sorta look ok depending on what youw ear with it. It looks horrible with cropped pants! Long pants are better, and also really funky colours that have nothing to do with the Crocs colour... It looked convincingly cute and girly when I worn my pisttachio green ones with a strapless hot pink dress!
You know, Naot, which have a very similar sole structure to Birkenstocks have some awesome shoes. I've got a coupld of pairs that I just love, same design but different colours - red and black - of mary janes...

10:33 PM  
Blogger Linda said...

I was really pleased that you mentioned Naot shoes - I've never heard of them - and looked on their website. They are lovely! Also, they are available in England and by mail, AND they come in size 35!! Thank you a million times. Now maybe I can wear comfortable shoes which look good ,too.
Best wishes

3:56 AM  
Blogger Theresa di Moan said...

Hey Linda,
Hope you find a pair of Naot that you like! I am going to post some photos here soon (here is one photo though!). They are pretty and comfortable. I am glad to hear they have your size!

8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home