Sunday, July 22, 2007

Again: Really Hot Diesel Stilettos


Hot Diesel Stilettos, originally uploaded by Theresa Di Moan.

Obsessing over rmy new Diesel retro stilettos. These are called "Fame" and I couldn't for the life of me find any images or mention of them anywhere online. Diesel must have been keeping them as a secret for some reason... Also, I've only seen them in one brick&mortar store only: GIA.

There are completely useless walk-wise. They may be either worn to bed, or as I said earlier, worn on those occasions when you are either chauffeured around town, or, better yet, need the assistance of a wheelchair and happened to be able, at the same time, be able to display your sexy legs.

At their original price, $225, I wouldn't have bothered to purchase them (unless I hired that chauffeurs first). But marked down to as low as $70, this all made perfect sense. Even if this photo shoot is the last time I'm ever going to wear them.
Plus, did I mention they make a fantastic centre piece for a home art show?


Straw Red Bag, originally uploaded by Theresa Di Moan.

On another, more accessorial note, I've spotted the above clutch at Spring shoe store. Made of bamboo "straw" and imitation red patent leather. Nice little closure detail. These would go well with the abovementioned stilettos both clour and texture wise, yet without looking too matched up.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home