Saturday, September 29, 2007

Silver Space

In my last round of documented window-shoe-shopping at The Bay, I stubled upon this comfy pair of silver ballerina flats.
I can't for the life of me remember the brand, but somehow, despite the admitted ugliness of the cushioned-diamondy look, I really liked these.
Especially how cute they looked with my cropped woolen pants and the diamondy patterned nylons (I keep forgetting the proper name for this pattern, shame on me!). They weren't expensive either, and if it wasn't for me promising myself that the only shoes I'm getting this month are REAL dancing shoes (no, ballerina flats don't count as dancing shoes!) - I would have found myselt at the till in a blink of an eye. These would be my first silver shoes ever. Not to mentioned the ugly cushioned diamonds.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home