Friday, September 14, 2007

Flower Pedicure


Flower Pedicure, originally uploaded by Theresa Di Moan.

One way of getting (temporarily) over a heart-ache is getting a pretty pedicure and wearing flip flops like everybody else (even though it's too cold for flip flops if you ask me!).

This is particularly effective when the cause for the broken heart is a stubborn X-boyf who happens to be a sock fetishist. By doing so, I am making a statement - instead of weeping over this, I am going to take get my nails all pretty.
While the good feeling about it lasts only a few mintues, the pedicure lasts a few good weeks and gets gazes from both sexes whenever they
This way, my feet look pretty (anywyas, prettier than they looked before!), but he won't notice because all he cares about is socked feet. At least he won't be blaming me for trying to seduce him by wearing socks LOL!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home