Friday, September 28, 2007

Point Blank

It has been ages since I last posted. At least it seems that way. But it also has been a while since I actually saw a shoe that I felt like trying on. Perhaps I am too busy, or perhaps my energy was spent more on new obsessions: dancing, more dancing, and in between pilates to keep my posture at top shape...
True, I have hardly spent any time trying shoes on recently, for quite some time. In fact, if I didn't look at my blog I would have no idea what I last blogged about!
I tried some shoes that I liked but I managed to keep my wallet out of trouble, which is quite remarkable for a shoe addict such as myself. I've even managed to stay away from stuffing my sock drawer further.
But I am sure this fad will pass and I will be back to my usual self again. And to prove it, I'm bringing to you a pic of the latest pair of shoes that I've managed to get myself interested into even though I don't *need* another pair of shoes. Aside from dancing shoes, of course, which I need desperately (but no one seems to bother carrying my size - 7.5).
I think what keeps my mind on these shoes is their white colour (even though Browns website calls them beige! What are they thinking?!)
I haven't tried them on yet, so I don't really know if I'm going to get them or not...

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home