Friday, April 20, 2007

Gazith - The Morning After


Gazith - Front, originally uploaded by Theresa Di Moan.

I really love the classy, muted look of these shoes and all that go with them. It makes me feel calm and happy. They are getting more comfortable by the minute, but need some more stretching.

I am wearing a skirt by Zachari's Smile, made of vintage denim textiles. The capri-length leggings from Fox have polka dots and a lacy finish for an extra feinine touch. The socks are opaque beige colour from Secret I believe, and what I love about them most besides the stable texture and suede appearance is the fact that the top seems almost unfinished. This creates a comfortable sock and an even appearance which makes this look possible...


Gazith - Back, originally uploaded by Theresa Di Moan.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home