Saturday, June 23, 2007

Mood Indigo


Mood Indigo 02, originally uploaded by Theresa Di Moan.

There are only a few things originated in the 80's I can see myself doing again: loop earrings, leggings and the colour purple.

I found myself particularly intrigued by purple recently... It even got to the point of me obsessing over this pair of ankle strap sandals by Fluevog, and painting my toe nails with a matching purple nailpolish. The result on its own was near revolting, as it made my skin look so pale, my feet looked as if they belong to the nearest post-mortem freezer. Ouch! Nevertheless, with the slightly-punk-twist on a pair of Tango sandals, a bouquet of purple tulips and cheap but purposeful little purple handbag, I think I got my perfect purple look!

You'd never catch me with these wearing a purple dress, by the way, should not and would not be purple. Either my halter olive dress, brown shoulderless dress, or a pair of jeans with a muted dark but funky top.

Don't you love mood indigo?


Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home