Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Yellow Fetish

OK, I admit it. I have a think for yellow shoes. But, I managed to try a few without even getting them. Maybe having one perfect yellow item on my wishlist helped... Maybe trying them on and having a secret photo shoot at the shoe store was satisfying enough.

Canvas and leather open toe sandal pumps with open outstep by Diesel. They go for $149.99 on sale ($249.99 not on sale). Here are a few shots:



Window Shoe Shopping 11-06-2007, originally uploaded by Theresa Di Moan.


The other pair, another sassy open toe sandal, yellow patent leather with black trim, open instep and a with a more modest heel, by Browns. Sale was abour $59.99, so it's quite an accomplishment that they didn't end up on my shoe rack...



Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home