Sunday, May 20, 2007

Kenzi Wedge Sandals


Kenzi Wedge Sandals, originally uploaded by Theresa Di Moan.

I went window shoe-shopping today at The Bay. Haven't been there for a loooong time, although I can't count the number of sexy and classy shoes I've found there and am still enjoying (usually for a tremendous discount, too!).
These wedge sandals form Kenzie caught my eye immediately. they do a lot of wedges and have fun and funky designs and prints. But I am yet to find a pair that is also comfortable enough (or, alternatively, a design that distracts one from the pain caused by its ergonomic flaws). I love the way they look though, even though they are a size too big (they were a 9 and I'm usually a 7.5 or 8 at the most).


Kenzi Wedge Sandals, originally uploaded by Theresa Di Moan.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home