Thursday, May 17, 2007

Almost Stepping on My Chewed Gum Heart

*Note the chewed gum heart which I am almost stepping on. Isn't it fantastic?

Here is a detail of the special chewed gum:


Chewed Gum Heart Detail, originally uploaded by Theresa Di Moan.

And here is the bigger picture of what I've worn yesterday:

Leggings: Brown with lacy finish, from Mintage
Socks: Seamless nude footlets (AKA peds) from Secret
Tunic: brown with semi-floral white pattern, by Salt and Pepper (you can't see it in the picture but you can find more photos on Flickr) - got it at True Value Vintage
These really look better with a skirt and leggings, but the tunic is much better with a wide belt on...
Shoes:
Brown V-Strap Sneakers by Sketchers
I love the look of these shoes. The design, however, is far from being flawless: the sole design is so lacking arch support that your arch pratcically sinks to the ground. This never happened to me with any other shoes :( This I could have forgiven if only the straps prove to be more reliable. But they're not: the scotch closure is so narrow that it looses its functionality very fast. I almost gave up on these, but I like how they look too much for letting them go, yet...

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home