Monday, May 14, 2007

Track Suit and Shoes for my Casual Monday


Casual Monday, originally uploaded by Theresa Di Moan.

I worn this track suit of black suede velour, from Calvin Klein. It was on sale so it wasn't so bad. I usually don't give my money to this company because they encourage girls to be anorexic to judge by their campaigns...
It's sooo cozy you can't believe it. I worn it for a flight for about 24 hours and it was just purrfect!
The shoes are from Spring and were cheap beyond belief. Somehting like $40 I think. They are not the best but they are comfortable enough to wear for a day without worrying about them. They are almost but just almost as good as favourite Diesel bowling shoes I worn on Saturday, but are probably going to fall apart wayyyy faster. They go well with everything though, and that's what I like about them. I've got tons of beige and cream clothes that I love to wear in the summer. And this goes perfect with pants, skirts and even dressier dresses, and I mean it!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home