Sunday, May 13, 2007

Trying to make a point...


Trying to make a point..., originally uploaded by Theresa Di Moan.

I'm trying to make a point of Being strong. Being happy. Being beautiful.

This is what I wore today, and I hope my point is clear. I am enjoying life for what it is:
Patent leather kitten heel Mary Janes: Bronx
Fishnets: can't remember the brand...
Wool Coat: The Gap
Umbrella: The Umbrella Shop (hand made)
Little Black Dress: Jessica (I got it from a thrift shop ages ago and it's good as new and valid as ever).
The fabric here, although synthetic I suspect, has the fantastic texture of brushed silk. It's thick and it's fabulous, feels classy and solid). I usually would prefer to pair it with these shoes actually - the suede works better with it than the patent leather. I will tell you more about the suede wedges later, they really deserve a full entry onto themselves!
Here are some photos to give you an idea:


Down View, originally uploaded by Theresa Di Moan.

P.s. I was playing lots of dress up today, but decided to go with the patent leather shoes for a practical reason: I went for Salsa dancing tonight, and the wedges could not work for that!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home