Thursday, May 03, 2007

In With The New!


Sandals, originally uploaded by Theresa Di Moan.

Was this too fast?!
Here are my new basic black & white sandals for this summer. A good comfy pair of black & white sandals is a must. Every single summer. For me anyways. I have some that are too fancy to be worn on an every day basis. But I obviously have a thing for black and white sandals...

These are completely flat and absolutely comfortable and adorable all at once. I love them with my sundresses (also usually in black and white or in beige or other neutral tones), but also with pants and with more contrasting or dramatic looks.

The little embroidered "f" stands for Fluevog - an original, funky shoe house originally from Vancouver. Unfortunately, the shoes are manufactured in Portugal. Seems to be the case with lots of shoe houses (like Gazith, who manufacture their shoes in Spain; there must be something about Spanish leather!). But at least I'm trying to buy local designs, right?

Labels: , ,