Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Golden Gate Shoes


Golden Gate Shoes, originally uploaded by Theresa Di Moan.

I call these my Golden Gate shoes because I got them when my boyfriend went on a business trip to San Francisco without taking me along with him as he promised... "I'm getting a new pair of shoes than!" I said, and so I did.

These shoes are Hush Puppies' Magic, which came out a couple of springs ago (2005). When these first came out, I didn't understand all the hype around them. I had to find the right colour - and to try them on - to understand. They really line the feet with a nice, soft leather and can be walked in for days. What I really like about the design is the little holes on the side where the skin peaks out, and the sexy, barely-there toe cleavage...

The only downside was that when my boyfriend came back he had a new feet outfit to drool over, so I hope he doesn't do it again... (I mean: break his promises to take me on a trip with him).


Golden Gate Shoes, originally uploaded by Theresa Di Moan.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home