Saturday, February 17, 2007

Pink Cowboy Boots


Pink Boots, originally uploaded by Theresa Di Moan.

Edgy, timeless, rough yet at the same time shamelessly feminine...
The leather is thick and sturdy, pressed with crocodile-skin pattern. The colour is lively and makes a bold statement anytime I wear these.

I was dreaming about these boots for a long, long time, saving up to them with the fabulous layaway program at Fluevog's (I just love shops that offer layaway!). They were the most costly pair of boots I ever craved at the time (of course, the price went down after I bought them...). When I finally paid them up it was spring, but they prove to be useful and appropriate all the same and I have been wearing them non-stop ever since, regardless of weather.

They are just everything a pair of cowboy (or cowgirl?) boots should be. They go with everything and are quite comfortable, despite of the heels. I love them with dresses and skirts, and was wearing them all summer.

Yesterday I was wearing them with a basic pair of jeans, a lacy hot-pink tank top by an Indie designer from True Value Vintage, and a coat of course, because it's still winter even though I'd like to think it's going to be over soon. I went for a walk on the beach and found this rusty sculpture to be the perfect backdrop for this as well as the hot-pink purse I was carrying along (see the post below).

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home